The Customer is considered to accept without reserve the entirety of the provisions envisaged under these general sales conditions. Pastel store is for its part committed to respecting its role of retailer within the framework of the aforesaid conditions.
The present General Conditions have the aim of defining the rights and obligations of the various parties within the framework of the online sale of goods and services proposed by the Pastel Store company to the Customer, from the order to the delivery, including payment and the use of services made available by Pastel Store.
Field of application
The present General Conditions govern the sale of the products on the day of the placing of the order by the customer. They apply to all modes of placing of orders proposed by Pastel Store, whether the order is placed by Internet or telephone.
Acceptance of the Conditions by The Customer
The present Conditions can be read directly on the Terms and Conditions page. On simple request of the Customer, they can also be sent by electronic mail.
The act of the Customer’s ticking the box “I accept the general sales conditions”, before proceeding to secure payment, constitutes an irrevocable acceptance which can only be called into question in the extreme cases envisaged under the present general sales conditions under the paragraph “right of retraction”. The Customer accepts by this act to having read and understood the present Conditions and to accept them.
Modifications to the Service and prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Our stock is limited – if shop will make any mistake with products we cannot have anymore some products. We can offer different or give you money back.
Products or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Accuracy of billing and account information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
If for whatever reason you would like to return your item that is not a problem. The product(s) must then be securely wrapped in their original packaging, clean and in a perfect state for reselling. They must be sent with any accessory, instruction paper or other documentation that was included with them. You cannot return incomplete, broken, damaged or worn products. Please return within 14 days of receiving the item.
No return will be accepted if the products have been visibly used or damaged by the customer and that this use or damages make it impossible to sell the product again.
The return fees (mainly for the shipping) will be on your charge except if Pastel Store made a mistake on your order.
Disclaimer of warranties: limitation of liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
Protection of Personal Data
Personal data are not available to other operators for marketing purposes. The Administrator of the personal data is the Online Store.
We are not keeping any information from yours credit/debit cards.
Forms of payment for the Merchandise
- via PayPal
- credit/debit card via PayPal
- Merchandise ordered via the Online Store is shipped via courier. The consignment is delivered in accordance with the deadline specified on the Shipping section of the Online Store.
- Before accepting the consignment from the courier, it is necessary to check whether the packaging or the Merchandise has been damaged in transit. If the packaging of the consignment is damaged, the Client should refuse to accept the shipment and in the presence of the courier open it and file a damage report and contact the Online Store as soon as possible to clarify the matter. It is extremely important to properly describe in the report the state of the packaging and include any information that will help rule out the role of the Client in causing the damage. Proper preparation in respect of the report significantly accelerates the determination of the point at which the damage occurred.
- In the transportation damage report, the date of delivery, report of damage and preparation of the report should be the same. The remarks of the Client should accurately describe the condition of the consignment in accordance with the actual situation, including an indication of how the consignment was packed, including the packing of the Merchandise. Proper preparation in respect of the damage report significantly improves the determination of the time of the damage and the submission of a claim to the courier company, and thus in the event that a claim is accepted, this will accelerate the process of shipping new Merchandise to the Client or its corresponding repair.
- If the impossibility of the Online Store to fulfil its obligation was caused by force majeure or for reasons beyond the control of the Online Store, the Client shall have no claim for compensation for non-fulfilment or untimely or inadequate fulfilment of the Agreement. The Online Store is obliged to immediately inform the Client about the events that led to the inability to fulfil the Agreement.
- With the issue of the Merchandise by the Online Store to the Client, or a person authorised by him, the benefits and burdens of the Merchandise are passed to the Client, including the risk of accidental loss or damage.